Website Luna Labs
About Luna Labs
Hello, we are Luna Labs!
We are an end-to-end creative management platform for mobile game studios to create, manage, and optimize their playable and video ads. Our product suite empowers studios across the globe to produce more effective creatives with greater efficiency.
Luna Labs is currently looking for a Product Manager with proven experience in the advertising, video or gaming industry.
As part of our mission to provide games studios with the tools to enhance their creative production process, we are looking for someone who can own and deliver on our video strategy. As a Product Manager at Luna, you’ll be working closely with the product, commercial and engineering teams to understand, build and execute on our strategy. You will be owning the roadmap and vision for the product, delivering roadmaps and priorities, and working with the teams on a daily basis to understand market trends and opportunities.
- Define and lead product strategy for video at Luna
- Collaborate and manage the delivery of products with the engineering team and key stakeholders
- Solve business problems and provide clear and analytically-supported solutions
- Collaborate with commercial teams and carry out market analysis to create requirements
- Lead the entire projects/product lifecycle whilst creating clear goals and milestones
- Gather customer requirements
- Define product specifications
- Maintain a consistent and sharp narrative throughout our internal and external communications
Who You Are
- Passionate about product development and delivering value to customers
- Able to collect and distil ideas and requests from customers into clear product definitions and priorities
- You’re a self-starter with the ability to work independently and as a team
- You have strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Have experience in video motion design, advertising and/or mobile gaming
- Have previous knowledge of product management within an Ad network, Media agency or gaming environment
- You have the ability to work in a fast moving role with autonomy and product ownership
- You have excellent product intuition
- multiple stakeholder management with excellent communications skills
- You have the ability to say ‘no’ whilst being an excellent problem solver and lateral thinker with good market knowledge
What Will Make You Stand Out
- Experienced in video editing software such as After Effects
- You have worked with or have experience in user acquisition
- Familiarity with read and write RESTful APIs
- Any experience with UX design
- Any experience with Unity
What We Offer
- An Entrepreneurial & Talented team with a High Growth Trajectory: We grew from 15 to 45 Lunarians within one year, and this is just the start of our journey to empower mobile game studios across the globe to find success with their creatives.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- Extra Days Off: Working on your birthday? Not a thing here at Luna.
- Private Insurance Plans: Your health and dental matter to us.
- A Remote-Friendly Culture: Lunarians are spread out across the world, ranging from London, Minsk, San Francisco, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv and New York!
- Pet-friendly Offices: When you join Luna, your pet becomes a Lunarian too
Luna Labs is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes everybody to the team. People of colour, LGBTQIA+ people, neurodiverse people, individuals with impairments and parents are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org