Luna Labs is looking for a Product and UX Designer to help us build the end-to-end Creative Platform for mobile games studios.
You will be part of a team focused on turning problems into intuitive and effective solutions that unlock efficiencies for some of the largest studios Globally.
Luna Playground is our platform and user interface for creative teams to create, manage and optimise their creatives – you will play a crucial role in advancing the platform and creating amazing experiences for our partners. Playground takes the form of a web application optimised for ease-of-use, efficiency and surfacing Luna’s powerful features – it encompasses core product functionality as well as tools and settings for our customers like subscription settings, user management and more.
- Design workflows and experiences that are incredibly simple and intuitive
- Crafting a holistic design language for Playground, creating reusable components and styles that can be used across our suite of products
- Partner with Product, Engineer and Customer facing teams to understand the needs of our partners
- Hold research sessions with partners
- Validate ideas quickly, gather feedback ideas and iterate
- Contribute to strategic decisions with the product executive teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- Experience with concept and design tools (For example: Sketch, Figma, Photoshop)
- Experience with end-to-end (UX and UI) product design
- Experience designing self-serve web applications
- Experience in AdTech or Gaming sectors
- Knowledge of React framework and front-end programming
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com