Our product suite empowers studios across the globe to produce more effective creatives with greater efficiency.
About Luna Labs
Hello, we are Luna Labs!
We are an end-to-end creative management platform for mobile game studios to create, manage, and optimize their playable and video ads. Our product suite empowers studios across the globe to produce more effective creatives with greater efficiency.
Luna Labs is currently looking for a Motion Designer who has a strong creative eye, excellent design and animation skills.
As a Motion Designer at Luna, you’ll be working closely with the Design Director to execute key marketing initiatives that help achieve overarching company goals. For instance, you’ll primarily be owning the content production for Luna’s social channels and also crafting creative assets for critical projects. You’ll also have the opportunity to present and implement new marketing campaign ideas.
You Will Be…
- Owning the day-to-day production and content creation for Luna Labs’ main social media channels and working closely with the Design Director and Director of Marketing
- Supporting in the production of marketing materials for Events, PR, Email, Sales and new product launches
- Developing new design concepts to refresh the content for our social channels
- Contributing to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience
- Crafting and animating bespoke video assets
- Crafting engaging narratives by combining live-action footage with motion design
- Delivering creative assets (especially marketing and sales materials) that are consistent with our brand
- Assist in creating video treatments and storyboards for our video content
Who You Are
- You’re a self-starter with the ability to work independently and as a team
- You have strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- An expert in Adobe Creative Suite – After Effects and Illustrator are your best friends
- You have a strong understanding of graphic design foundations – typography, layouts, grid etc
- An expert in video editing and motion design production
- You understand the ins and outs of various social media platforms
- You have the ability to challenge and push boundaries within our brand guidelines while consistently keeping up to date with industry trends
- You have an interesting portfolio that showcases a variety of projects demonstrating a wide range of motion graphics skills
- You have the ability to adapt and manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail
- You have the ability to remain focused under pressure and time constraints
What Will Make You Stand Out
- BA or Equivalent in Relevant Art, Design or Interactive Field
- Experience with one of the area : 3D, Videography, Sound Editing
- Experienced in Working for a B2B Business
What We Offer
- An Entrepreneurial & Talented team with a High Growth Trajectory: We grew from 15 to 45 Lunarians within one year, and this is just the start of our journey to empower mobile game studios across the globe to find success with their creatives.
- Extra Days Off: Working on your birthday? Not a thing here at Luna.
- Private Insurance Plans: Your health and dental matter to us.
- A Remote-Friendly Culture: Lunarians are spread out across the world, ranging from London, Minsk, San Francisco, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv and New York!
- Pet-friendly Offices: When you join Luna, your pet becomes a Lunarian too
Luna Labs is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes everybody to the team. People of colour, LGBTQIA+ people, neurodiverse people, individuals with impairments and parents are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to ironsrc.DA.E1D@applynow.io