Website Luna Labs
About Luna Labs
Hello, we are Luna Labs!
We are an end-to-end creative management platform for mobile game studios to create, manage, and optimize their playable and video ads. Our product suite empowers studios across the globe to produce more effective creatives with greater efficiency.
Luna Labs is looking for a Growth Partnerships Manager to use their analytical skills and business savvy to address the opportunities and challenges of our customers. You will be empowered to help partners realise the full value of Luna’s products and enabling them to unlock their creative and user acquisition potential.
The Growth Partnership Manager Role role is a combination of customer-facing consultation to understand their marketing and operational needs and then working with them on strategic topics like playable design feedback and analysis of user acquisition data in our “Insights” dashboard to provide action items that will improve the performance of the clients creatives. Your role is critical to ensuring customer success and satisfaction resulting in the continued business with our partners. As a Customer Service Manager, you will also be our window into how our customers are using our products and provide feedback on how they are being used and what we can do to improve them over time, you will work hand in hand with our Technical Account Managers to ensure an end to end positive customer experience.
Day-to-day responsibilities in this role include but are not limited to pre-sales consultations, customer training, data analysis, strategic advice, supporting a list of clients requests and needs, creative feedback and suggestions, working with product to help improve developer experience and our team’s ability to be effective and efficient in our servicing of customers.
- Build, manage, grow relationships and spend with key mobile gaming clients by helping them achieve performance that exceeds advertiser expectations and the upsell of additional Luna products.
- Partner with TAM’s and Leadership team members throughout the relationship to ensure the best possible experience for your clients.
- Manage projects involving complex work streams and cross-functional collaboration (internally and externally).
- Dive deep into campaign performance data; guiding KPI-driven measurement strategies, identifying performance trends, optimizing campaigns to achieve results, and providing recommendations for upsell opportunities.
- Serve as the product expert by educating clients on Luna’s new and existing products, as well as advising on best practices and bespoke campaign optimizations.
- Increase user adoption and engagement of Luna’s self-service platform (Playground).
- Become a trusted advisor on any number of industry topics (Luna, FB, iOS 14 update etc).
Who You Are
- BS/BA degree in business, mathematics, science or another related area of study or equivalent years of experience
- 2+ years experience in the digital media or gaming industry, with a focus on performance marketing, ad-tech, programmatic in real-time bidding marketplaces, or a related field
- Understanding of mobile gaming user acquisition strategies and KPIs
- Understanding of advertising performance metrics and ecosystem
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, as well as experience with analyzing datasets, and delivering actionable insights
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Ability to manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to changes
What Will Make You Stand Out
- Pre-existing relationships with client decision-makers and brand marketers
- Proven track record of delivering on quota and obtaining positive reviews
- A passion for technology and gaming
- An understanding of automation and the importance of creative in gaming/marketing
What We Offer
- An Entrepreneurial & Talented team with a High Growth Trajectory: We grew from 15 to 45 Lunarians within one year, and this is just the start of our journey to empower mobile game studios across the globe to find success with their creatives.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- Private Insurance Plans: Your health and dental matter to us.
- A Remote-Friendly Culture: Lunarians are spread out across the world, ranging from London, Minsk, San Francisco, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv and New York!
- Pet-friendly Offices: When you join Luna, your pet becomes a Lunarian too
Luna Labs is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes everybody to the team. People of colour, LGBTQIA+ people, neurodiverse people, individuals with impairments and parents are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com