Website Luna Labs
About Luna Labs
Hello, we are Luna Labs!
We are an end-to-end creative management platform for mobile game studios to create, manage, and optimize their playable and video ads. Our product suite empowers studios across the globe to produce more effective creatives with greater efficiency.
Luna Labs is currently looking for an EMEA Sales Director / Sales Manager with proven experience in SaaS solution selling.
As part of our mission to provide games studios with the tools to enhance their creative production process, we are looking for someone who can lead our sales efforts in EMEA. At Luna we believe in giving individuals the freedom to own their respective business remit and as such you’ll be working closely with the operations team to build and execute the EMEA sales strategy. This is a pivotal role and will report directly to Luna’s General Manager.
- Owning the sales strategy and commercial execution for the EMEA region
- Solution selling across to all relevant parties from C-Levels through to the user acquisition teams, creative leads and technical teams
- Pipeline management from prospecting through to closing and ensuring a smooth transition to the on-boarding teams
- Clear internal communication and precision with regards to forecasting against your quarterly targets
- Closely monitoring and delivering new sales enablement materials with the support of the Luna marketing team
- CRM management
- Representing Luna at relevant marketing events and conferences
Who You Are
- Strong knowledge of the mobile ecosystem
- Relevant experience solution selling within the mobile advertising / performance advertising industry – ideally with a strong SaaS background
- Detail orientated and analytical with a real passion selling
- Tenacious and hungry to exceed targets set
- A driven individual who has the ability to find success where others fall short
- Clear business acumen
- A strong track record of building a large book of business
- Ability to work and deliver in a fast paced, dynamic team environment
- Very strong presentation skills
- Ability to present market challenges and opportunities to the leadership team
What Will Make You Stand Out
- A proven track record
- Previous experience with mobile games
What We Offer
- An Entrepreneurial & Talented team with a High Growth Trajectory: We grew from 15 to 45 Lunarians within one year, and this is just the start of our journey to empower mobile game studios across the globe to find success with their creatives.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- Extra Days Off: Working on your birthday? Not a thing here at Luna.
- Private Insurance Plans: Your health and dental matter to us.
- A Remote-Friendly Culture: Lunarians are spread out across the world, ranging from London, Minsk, San Francisco, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv and New York!
- Pet-friendly Offices: When you join Luna, your pet becomes a Lunarian too
Luna Labs is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes everybody to the team. People of colour, LGBTQIA+ people, neurodiverse people, individuals with impairments and parents are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org